Sunday, July 22, 2012

Current love ~









Hope all of you had a super duper weekend.
I just came back from a friend's engagement party and m  feeling pretty good.
Engagement was fun ! Best part being that the bride (my friend) & her Dad danced on Butterfly kisses ,, I was like teary eyed ,, but that straight got transferred to a great laugh when they danced on Daddy cool!! yeah!! you can well imagine how much fun the party was.
Then the would-be Bride & Groom danced on "When you say nothing at all  ~ Ronan Keating " .They looked so beautiful dancing... :)

Here's the video "Butterfly Kisses"


~ I wore a saree today,, lavender, greyish-purple  and loved it :) :) The earring which I have shown you above is what I wore with my saree, It was like they would not go with the saree but then when I wore them they looked really pretty. Hope all of you have an awesome week ahead. :) Take care Namita :)

12 comments:

  1. wow earring!!! where did u got them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a local shop,, I just couldn't stop myself from getting these,,looks heavy but super light!!

      Delete
  2. I am loving this post. It has such a feel good factor to it. or is it the colors? Is that Colorbar Earthen Rose or Earthy Rose?
    The earrings look gorgeous dear!!! I am now yearning for those cookies? Would you believe I have never been to a friend's wedding? :O ( not that they did not invite e, but none of them are getting married and I badly wish somebody started the party :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey niv! :) Thanks allot :) m glad you liked it :D
      That's colorbar exclusive 74 ,,quite a fav of mine.
      hmm this friend is not my age,, 4 year elder than me,, moreover friends of my age group are getting married but somehow I could never be a part of their wedding.
      So, technically speaking this was my first "friend" wedding :D

      Delete
  3. OMG the earrings are to kill for..pretty one nams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sunaa,,:) I knw every girl would have picked it :)

      Delete
  4. loved the earrings Namita.. they are sooo pretty dear .:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your blog ^_^

    Follow each other?
    Follow me via GFC, Twitter and Facebook. And I will return the favor.

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.

    Spread some love.

    Apurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love, love the earrings :), do post your pics from the engagement :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kumkum :) pics aren't there with me yet :)

      Delete