Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel ~ Rose Sensuel + an awesome song which can become your favorite too ;)












Beauty queen on a silver screen
Living life like I'm in a dream 
       
I know I've got a big ego
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though  
♥ ♥ 



I relate to this song completely ;) no wonder it's my phone's ringtone too ! 
Ok, now I was honestly on a look for this baby pink shade the singer wears in this music video. I did a lil hunt for this in Bourjois but well I couldn't find it,, 

what I did found is this baby below :)

Its so freakin gorgeousss..  
I have a close dupe of it by Faces Canada,, you can see that over here .

This is my first lipstick from Bourjois and I am super impressed with the quality.
It doesn't stick,,stays put on my lips for a good 4-5 hours,,moisturizes my lips.


I still wear a lipbalm underneath because I am having dry lips these days.
The shade is beautiful, the color of a pink rose ,, yes the beautiful pink rose :)


The packaging is uber cool ,, the snap pull button is awesome,, thus extremely travel friendly.
The bullet looks sturdy,,but I still keep it refrigerated because of the awesome heat ;)
Pinks, plums, corals and reds suit my skin shade,,and this one suits me so very well. 


Only thing I feel is that it is kinda sheer, so for those who have pigmented lips you would have to dab a little foundation/primer/any base before applying it to let the true color show up.


What the Brand says about it on their website :

SWEET KISS NATUREL LIPSTICK

100% NATURAL FORMULA
100% RADIANT SHADES

All the benefits of Nature in one lipstick!
Its formula of 100% natural origin brings radiance and care to lips.
Enriched with magnolia oil and shea butter, its melting formula intensely nourishes lips, leaving them supple and providing them with 8 hours of moisture.
The intense and radiant shades illuminate your lips thanks to the 100% natural pigments selected for their purity and benefits: antioxidant green tea and soothing rose.
8 shades ranging from the most natural to the most sophisticated and from softer to more sensuous hues, for naturally beautiful lips

Price ~ Rs. 660

Thanks

Namita  ♥ 

p.s. I highly recommend it :) 
p.p.s This was a part of my I lub Bourjois Haul :)


24 comments:

  1. thanks for the nice review Namita, love your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'r welcome my dear :)
      and Thanks!! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for the awesome review!

    Rebecca
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/feed/blog-profile/3636285/winnipeg-style-main-category

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lipstick looks gorgeous on you. I lub this song too :)
    Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear :) long time no see? Gayab? :D
      Isnt her voice amazing,,have u heard the homewrecker one? That one is also awesome :)

      Delete
  4. The word is Gorgeous fr u..
    nd great pics..<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty subtle shade...totally in love with both ..the song & the lipstick:-))

    Satin Rose Clutch Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have very well related it to the song.. nice review...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lips n this color luks like its made for u...quite a cult fave it is...ur Bourjois haul has made me so so jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the lip swatch and color looks so pretty on u..<3

    ReplyDelete