I am very very picky when it comes to stuff that goes on to my face. So when I landed my hands on this cleanser I was like oooohhhh I have read good stuff about it *Big Grin* Still I had my doubts because when this reached me in the mail I had a acne issue to tackle with. I did my little research and finally mustered up the courage of using it *so happy of my decision* .
What the product states ♥
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser .
With Naturally Active Ingredients:
ROSEMARY, CHAMOMILE, COCOA BUTTER AND EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL.
Cleanses and gently exfoliates for smoother, clearer skin.
A rich, concenterated cream that gently removes daily grime and makeup, even stubborn mascara, to leave skin clear , smooth and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure muslin cloth it lifts away dead skin cells.
Naturally active ingredients include cocoa butter to soften, smooth and moisturise. Rosemary, Chamomile hops and eucalyptus tone, soothes and purify.
Read the rest of the description in the below picture. ♥
It comes in a very light mint green colored good quality plastic bottle having a pump dispenser. You can't see how much you have used but its okay because it lasts for a long long time.
Comes with a same mint green pouch in which the bottle and the muslin cloth are placed. I really liked the pouch, I keep the muslin cloth in my Shower cabinet and use this pouch to store cotton swabs and tissue papers when I travel.
The quality of Muslin cloth is very good. You get two pieces of good size muslin cloth with one bottle of this cleanser. The cloth has mint green trimming on its edges. The muslin cloth we get with this is made in India.
The cleanser ♥
Its thick but then its smooth and gets absorbed easily. Clove is the thing which comes in mind when I think about the fragrance it has, the fragrance remains even after rubbing it off. Fine with me.
* Damp your face with water.
* Take out one pump of the product on your palm, take it on your fingers and then rub evenly on your face softly.
* Evenly rub on your face in upward circular motions.
* Take some luke warm water in a small bowl , dip the muslin cloth in it.
* Rub your face softly with this muslin cloth to remove the cleanser and the dirt/grime/makeup whatever unwanted thing there is.
* Clean your face with normal water.
* Use toner/moisturizer as per your routine.
* Watch *Friends* for a good dose of laughter ;)
Why do I use it ♥
* I love how softly it cleans my skin. This has made me use Cleanser after ages.
* It never irritated my skin.
* Removes each and every trace of makeup with zero effort.
* Doesn't leave my skin dry.
* At times I have lil white bumps on my nose, when I use this cleanser I do not get those bumps for long.
* Skin feels smooth , soft and clean.
* Muslin cloth is soft and doesn't scratch my skin at all.
When should you use it ♥
* If you want to remove each and every trace of makeup off your face within a minute.
* At the end of the day to remove all the dirt and grime.
I have combination sensitive skin and have used it religiously in March-April when the weather was fine,, In this peak summer heat I am not so excited to use it all over my skin, but then I am still removing my makeup with this cleanser.
100 ml / 3.3 fl.oz
Suitable for all skin types. I firmly believe in this. This has been tested by both me and my mum,, we both have different skin tones.
You can purchase it from here Liz Earle ♥
Recommendation : I am in love with it. I am really happy I came across it,, have ordered 2 bottles already ;)
Read the user testimonials on the Liz Earle and you will be amazed to read their views and
. Buy it if you want your skin to look radiant.
Namita ♥ ♥
This product was sent by the Liz Earle team for reviewing purpose.