Friday, December 09, 2011

Bourjois Paris Pot Blush ~ Lilas D'or ~ Review snd Swatches

If a girl buys same makeup product again and again then what would you call it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LOVE actually :) he he ..
here goes my review :D
Bourjois's blush Lilas D'or is a pretty pink blush with allot of golden shimmer in it which I love so dearly.

Bourjois Paris Pot Blush ~ Lilas D'or ~ Review snd Swatches

Bourjois Paris Pot Blush ~ Lilas D'or ~ Review snd Swatches

Lilas D'or is a very glittery/shimmery blush something that is for a lot more fun wear look than for a look that needs to be put up in a highly formal way . Its apt for casual lunches/movies/fancy dinner parties/romantic getaways/weddings and sorts ;)

Bourjois Paris Pot Blush ~ Lilas D'or ~ Review snd Swatches

The shade 
To describe the shade I would say that it is definitely a pretty pink but with a little tint of peach/orange and lots of glitters that shimmers and sparkles so beautifull :D :D

Bourjois Paris Pot Blush ~ Lilas D'or ~ Review snd Swatches

If someone asks me their suggestion to buy a blush for a party/fun look then go ahead and buy this one without any doubt. :)
Its not something that will appear too shiny on your face, it will be shiny but in a beautiful way and not something that would make u look like a a disco ball.

Bourjois Paris Pot Blush ~ Lilas D'or ~ Review snd Swatches

Who doesn't love a pinkish glow to their face anyways ;) all girls love it m i ryt ?

The staying power of this blush varies from person to person, on a oily/combi skin of mine it easily stays put for like 3 hours and then starts fading and leaves only a slight tinge of color after 4-5 hrs.
When I get ready at home I use my normal blush brush to pick up the color from the pan , I simply dread using the brush which comes with it as it doesn't do anything practically speaking,,cute but bahhh ..
But when I am outside and have to re-touch then I have to use it anyways and it does a average job as it has to only do layering that time,,

Bourjois Paris Pot Blush ~ Lilas D'or ~ Review snd Swatches

The packaging is quite nice and has a inbuilt mirror which is fine and the brush lies on top of the blush pan itself, no separation here but since the closing mechanism is tight n sturdy therefore no issues with it.

Take a look at the swatches below ; for the first one I had to intentionally put loads n loads for the camera to pick up the exact shade and the second n third pic have the blended swatches :) pretty pretty :)







I love this blush like anything, I will buy n re buy again as it works for me and is my kind of pink glittery blush.

Quantity ~ 2.5 gm /0.08 OZ
Price ~ 518 INR (original being 575 INR ; bought online from stylecraze.com)

You can read my review of the website over here : stylecraze.com review
website link : stylecraze.com , check it out girls :) 


Recommendation : yes please :) you will love it :)


Thanks


Namita

29 comments:

  1. Very close dupe of NARS orgasm blush no? Very pretty. But I'm always vary of shimmery blushes coz I hv oily skin and I'm afraid it'll make me look like an oil slick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty colour. i think even i should give it a try.....<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Thepurplespirit

    I dunno about that but it is really very pretty and I also am blessed with oily skin and no it does not make me look an oil slick..
    you must try it on I am sure you will enjoy wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ makeupchic

    yes you must give it a try sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awsome shade........... u like blushes so much na????

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ani :

    yes it is,, i like very few blushes n this one tops the list for me :)
    try it out dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome shade Namita... this looks soooooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one as well. All the shades from Bourjois blushes are treats!!!
    But err.. I agree the brush is not great. but after sometime I realized it,s actually better. becasue the product is hard and tends to harden up with time, the stiff bristles do a better job then IMO. But definitely, you can disagree :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking for a perfect blush , I guess I have found one now , gr8 review Namita .. I will pick this one soon !

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Novice Makeup :

    Thanks,,it indeed is very good :) try it out,,it will look pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Nivedita :

    I love this one Niv :) its my fav among all..
    yeah ur right about the brush thing and the blush does get harden within a month of opening it :)

    but i still love it :) n no,,i dont disagree with your view :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ CookDoKoo :

    m glad i helped u lil bit Kannu :) do check it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The swatch shade is so pretty..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's so pretty. i have to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Pooja_G :

    my pleasure dear :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Coralcrue :

    :) yes it is,,do try it out soon,,,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its such a pretty peachy pink shade! You have taken awesome pics! Love your review! I am eyeing Amber rose!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Manya :

    yes it is sweetie :) thanks for the nice words my dear :)
    is it a pink/peach ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amber dior is almost on peach side!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ FashionPhD :

    yep it is!!! try it out if you love blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Manya :

    oh then I must check it out,,,,,, :) :)
    I love peach colored blushes :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Aarthi :

    It is very pretty,,,which is your favorite blush Aarthi :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really a beautiful shade Namita!!! There are so many beautiful colors available in Bourjois blushes-I get confused on which one to buy :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Golden Falcon :

    hmm,,as I have seen ur pics in ur blog I would really recommend u this one,,it will look very pretty on you :)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. i m definitely buying dis !!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ Ridhi jholapara :

    :) :) yeyyy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey hi..new comment-er here...love ur blog..and i love blushes...so definitely this will be my next buy!!!

    ReplyDelete