Friday, November 25, 2011

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick ~ Butternut ~ Photos, Swatches and Review

As the name suggests this lipstick is color rich literally!!

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick ~ Butternut ~ Photos, Swatches and Review

I wanted to try a shade that I had never worn before, something dark, something brown. So, when I asked the lady at the counter to suggest a shade, she came out with this one, I refused, contemplated for a bit and after allot of convincing from that lady, I bought this one,

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick ~ Butternut ~ Photos, Swatches and Review


Till date (read : 1 year) I have worn it for like 0.5 time (wore it for a party and removed it before walking out of the room) LOL yes,, this is what this shade had a year long history with me.

But still I thought that even if I did not like this shade (not my comfortable shade) many of you my friends will completely rock it :)

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick ~ Butternut ~ Photos, Swatches and Review

About the lipstick :


~ Shade name ~ Butternut

~ Ultra color rich lipstick ~ completely true to its word.

~ Textute ~ Absolutely creamy :) spreads like a dream

~ Consistency ~ Medium, one swipe is enough for the color to show

~ Staying power ~ 3 hrs, its creamy so it vanishes once you eat or drink something

~ Transferable :(

~ Quantity ~ 3.6 gm

~ Packaging ~ classic black n silver,, I love the packaging

~ Travel friendly ~ Not much because the lid can come off easily,, best to keep it in that small lipstick holder that has an inbuilt mirror :)

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick ~ Butternut ~ Photos, Swatches and Review

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick ~ Butternut ~ Photos, Swatches and Review


Recommendation : Yes, for sure, If you like dark shades you are going to love it. People like me use a lip brush , have a tiny amount on it and use it on lips like a lip tint :D


Avon Ultra Color Lipstick ~ Butternut ~ Photos, Swatches and Review


Thanks


Namita

14 comments:

  1. I use dark shades as lip tints too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get avon in stores?? i never knew that! and i love all your earrings.. they look so pretty! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Deepika :
    he he yes yes,,I know a shop at my place who stores it,,the owner must be a representative na,,not only Avon,,they have oriflame and amway too,,

    awww you love my ear rings,,thanks hun,,m a big ear-ring lover,, love them

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sunaa : m glad you like it dear :),,you love dark shades?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came here 'because' of the earrings:P they are pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shade I think perfect for fall , whats the price ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Emm :

    He he he :) Thanks hun,, i love them too but they r a bit heavy,,still pretty pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ CookDoKoo :
    I don exactly rerember the price,,somewhere btw 35-400 I believe,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Namita.m not a fan of dark shades bt this looks amazing.gonna try this for sure. ;) thnx for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Jyoti :

    my pleasure honey :)
    thanks for being my friend here :)

    same here dear,,bought it with someone else's convincing,, but it indeed is a pretty shade.
    try it out,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire the way you click pics Namita :) Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Aarthi :

    Thanks allot Aarthi :) :)
    your words have always motivated me allot,, :)

    ReplyDelete